The Rock Star Life
For most of us, the closest we'll ever get to living like a rock star is reading a musician's biography or memoir. The library has a great selection of the most entertaining, shocking, and inspiring stories you'll want to check out! Tell us about your favorites.
- Waging Heavy Peace: A Hippie Dream by Neil Young
- It Might Get Loud produced and directed by Davis Guggenheim
- Kicking & Dreaming: A Story of Heart, Soul, and Rock and Roll by Ann and Nancy Wilson; with Charles R. Cross
- Girls Like Us: Carole King, Joni Mitchell, and Carly Simon--and the Journey of a Generation by Sheila Weller
- Sinner's Creed: A Memoir by Scott Stapp with David Ritz