Most Jeffco residents appreciate the library's role in promoting literacy and learning, but few are aware of the library's impact on economic development. In fact, we're a valuable and often overlooked weapon in the economic development arsenal.
Jefferson County Public Library supports economic development by:
• Supporting early literacy and education;
• Contributing to a technologically literate workforce;
• Providing critical resources for job seekers;
• Supporting local businesses and startups;
• Anchoring commercial developments and redevelopments; and
• Contributing to a community’s quality of life.
We've just completed a white paper that documents our contributions. You can access it here.
If you'd like to be updated on economic development programs and resources, join our economic development mailing list.