It's the first Monday of the new year; the celebrations are over and most of us are back to work. This is when our New Year's Resolutions can start to slip.
Whether your goals are to have more fun with friends and family, get fit, get out of debt, learn something new or get more involved in your community, we can help!
Here's a sampling of resources available to help you stay focused!
- Have more fun with friends and family: the Library has a robust schedule of family-friendly activities planned for the New Year.
- Get fit: We have plenty of books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks and ebooks to help you get in shape, as well as resources on nutrition, cooking, health and lifestyle to keep you motivated.
- Get out of debt: One of my favorite resources in this category is Your Money or Your Life, by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez. But that's just my opinion. We have lots of other resources to choose from. And if your goal is to learn more about investing and finances. we have plenty of online resources available as well.
- Learn something new: Nearly everything we do is designed to help you find information to spark your curiosity and explore new ideas. From aardvarks to zephyrs, chances are, we have resources to help you expand your horizons.
- Get more involved in your community: We're always on the look out for volunteers! Whether you'd like to help with programs, shelving books or working behind the scenes, we'll work hard to find a perfect spot for you.
Don't let those resolutions evaporate in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Come to the Library and keep your 2015 goals on track!