The Golden Library will reopen for business at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 13. In addition, we're hosting a Grand Reopening Celebration from noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday, June 14.
In advance of the opening, alternative services offered by the Golden Library are winding down:
• The Bookmobile will make its last stop at the Golden Library parking lot from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, June 9;
• Children’s Storytimes offered at the Golden Community Center will end on May 30. They will resume at the Golden Library meeting room beginning Wednesday, June 17. Due to meeting-room space constraints, patrons will need to register for storytimes in advance. Registrations open one week prior to scheduled storytimes and may be made online at jeffcolibrary.org/events, by phone at 303-235-5275, and in-person at any library.
• Teen Advisory Board meetings will move back to the Library from the Golden High School Library for the July meeting at 4 p.m., July 8.
• DIY Explorers Club meetings will move back to the Golden Library from the Golden High School Library for the June meeting at 4 p.m. on June 18.
• The Adult Book Group will move back to the Golden Library from Starbuck’s for the June meeting at 6 p.m. on June 18.
• The Young Readers Fun Club will move back to the Golden Library from Astor House for the June meeting at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, June 24.
Mark your calendars and be sure to save the dates!
Click here for additional information on the Golden Library remodel.